Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Sex And The City And Bad Girls Club



Sex In The City is one of my favorite shows, so when the series stopped playing on HBO I was of course so sad about it. But thank goodness that HBO still reruns all the old episodes on demand. So when I heard that they were making a movie from the show I couldn't be more happy about it. So now to have two movies from the show, imagine my excitement. So I had to have both movies on DVD, so I do have them both on DVD! Matter of fact I'm watching them both tonight, on the first one as we speak. And I just got done watching the last three episodes pf the last season of the show on HBO on demand.
And that got me in the mood to make tonight a movie night by watching both movies and blog about it, so here I am, Lol, I also have season one and three of the show DVDs, which I don't ever watch season one. Cause it's the one season that I personally don't really care for. I do plan on getting season's two, four, five and six soon. Then I'll be all set and truly satisfied as far as Sex In The City goes. What can I say I love me some Sex In The City!


Now I had to blog about this show, now as much as I love Bad Girls Club, And I do, I've been watching it since season one and it's on either season thirteen or fourteen now. So I've been watching it for a very long time now. But as the years go on and I'm getting older, I'm seeing so much immaturity on the show. And I do get that the women on the show are younger then I am but regardless they are still adults. And a lot of the things they do are so childish, its like a bunch of high school girls trying to live an adult life. And failing at it horribly.
And honestly as a woman there's nothing good about being a "bad girl", why would any real woman want to be known as a "bad girl" and fight all the time? That's honestly a horrible reputation to have if you ask me. So even though I love the show and love some of the drama, And as much as we all know that drama is great for ratings. But It's still such a childish immature show in so many ways. And a bad reputation for any woman to have and not a good look for us women that know better then that!

Follow Me

No comments:

Post a Comment