Monday, March 17, 2014

White People Aging/Black Don't Crack

Let me first start off by saying that I do love me some Britney Spears, always have and always will. But I'm NEVER going to be blinded by me liking a celebrity, I'm always going to be honest and truthful about how I feel about them or something that has to do with them. So with that being said I saw pictures of Britney Spears from her sister wedding and man she's starting to look really bad right now. She looks like an way older lady version of herself. And at first I thought that it was just that one picture of her but I looked through more pictures of her and she looks old in all of them.

Like in this family picture with her, her sister and whoever else all the other people are in this wedding picture. Britney literally looks like she double the age that she actually is and that so sad for her. But it's not just her though. A lot of white people age so quickly, they can be young like Britney Spears is and look so much older then they really are. I don't know what it is but there's something about white people's genes that makes them age so fast


 Look how old she looks on this above picture, I mean she looks better here to me then she did at her sister's wedding. But she still looks so much older then her actual age and she use to look so pretty, I can't believe that age has done this to her. It's really sad.


Now this above picture which I'm sure was airbrushed but she's stunning on this picture and I think this picture is from this year. So I don't know if its the airbrushing or if she was really in a better place in her life with less stress but she's absolutely stunning on this picture. And I hope that she gets back to this Britney looks wise.

Now I'm not sure when this picture was made but this picture again is the Britney that I'm use to seeing. And I normally would never be a cheerleader for anything surgical. But in this case I really believe that she needs some serious botox ASAP.
Her face is just so droopy looking, she needs something to bring her face back up like it should be.










  Even the video above it was Britney Spears at some award show after party and she looks ok but she doesn't look anywhere near her best. And I just want her to get back to looking her best. And looking her age, so she needs to do something fast but either way I'll always be team Britney!




Instagram Video Credits:  http://instagram.com
Elobrit


No comments:

Post a Comment