Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Ash Wednesday

So apparently today begins Ash Wednesday at my new church and apparently that's when people fast or give up things that they love for 46 days before Easter. And me being new to being back going back to church and to being a Presbyterian now, this is all so new to me. But I do know that I will NEVER be willing to give up things that I love or fast for any period of time for any reason. I love God and Jesus. But there are just certain things in life that I'm simply NOT willing to do.
So I won't ever be involved in Ash Wednesday since I know what it entails. And that saddens me a little bit because I wanted to be apart of as much as I could with this new religion. But I knew there would be some things that wouldn't be for me. And as long as I'm honest with myself I'm always happy with that! 

Follow Me

No comments:

Post a Comment