Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Lindsay Lohan Documentary

I'm currently watching Lindsay Lohan documentary special on Oprah network OWN and I don't care what anybody says. I admire Lindsay Lohan as a PERSON to show the world that NOBODY is perfect and that we all make mistakes. And for her to be willing to document her getting her life together and fixing her mistakes, to me that takes bavery as a celebrity to be willing to let people into your private life and show a side of yourself that you normally wouldn't show.





  Also I've always liked her as an actress and a singer. Ans I don't believe that you can like somebody when things are going good and not like them when things are going bad with them. And when they are down and out, you either like them as a whole or you don't like them at all. And when a person is down and out that's when they need help and love the most, not for people that claimed to like them to turn their backs on them.



So for me rather Lindsay Lohan is doing good or bad in her life I'm always going to like her. And NOBODY that walks this earth is perfect or without flaws. So NOBODY is better then the next and regardless of what she's going through she's still a good person inside, a good actress and a decent singer. And NOTHING that she does can really take away from those things. Because those are God given and only he can take those things away just like he gave them to her.






And I'm not a fake person, so I'm not going to like somebody when things are going good with them and then not like them when times are hard for them or going bad for them. But I personally admire her for being willing to publicly share herself like us the public like she is with this documentary. And when times are a little hard for her and when she doesn't have to be willing to share this much of herself with the world. And I'm proud of her as a fan for getting her life together and I want nothing but the best for her. And I'm on her team and want her to get back on track, I'm team Lindsay!


No comments:

Post a Comment