Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Started My Diet/New Journey...

So I started my diet yesterday and I'm so terrified that I'm not going to be able to do this. And I say this because I'm having to do this alone without any help or any motivation from anybody in my life.



And I'm a person that I personally feel like when a person is starting new challenges in their lives that they should have support. And that they should have people to support them and cheer them on and I sadly don't have that. So that has me very nervous and scared to I won't be able to this for long.
But I really want to do this, lose lots of weight, feel better about myself and just be happier when I look at myself in the mirror. But I just wish that I had more support on this new journey, especially because this journey won't be an easy one. So I could and I know that I will need the support but sadly I'm going to have to be my own cheerleader, my own support system and my own motivation.



And to me that sucks so bad but that's always been my life for the most part, so why would this be any different?! I just know that I'll be pray a lot more and reading my bible a lot more. I know that God will always have my back and get me through any and everything that I go through. So I'll just lean on him through this what I know will be a very trying time for me! Lord help me....


No comments:

Post a Comment