Friday, March 7, 2014

Khloe Kardashian Nice Body And Cosmo Interview




 I decided to share Khloe Kardashian Cosmo cover interview because after seeing the pictures of her from this shoot. I was like wow why is she not only always hiding her amazing body behind her clothes. But why is she also letting her sister Kim Kardashian get all the attention body wise? If you ask me Khloe has the better body between the two and out of all the Kardashian sisters. And I say this because she has a more natural body.
Verses Kim's body that looks more fake because her but is to big. And she has to many curves, I'm a firm believer that a woman can have a but that's to big and have to many curves. And Khloe has a more natural looking body in my opinion and the pictures from this shoot proves that. So I just feel like she should stop letting Kim get all the attention and more importantly stop hiding her beautiful natural looking curvy body. And show what she has and how hard she's worked out to get this body, Khloe girl you and your body are beautiful to let it be known and show it. And you've worked hard for it so flaunt it a little bit!


As the above keek that Khloe posted you can see how hard she's worked to get this sexy body that she has now. So it just further proves that she should be showing the world this body and not letting other people around her get all the attention!

Khloé Kardashian: "I'm Not Someone Who Likes to Burden People"

 

Khloé Kardashian is hunkered down in her mother’s Hidden Hills home — the one made famous by Keeping Up With the Kardashians — helping Kris around the house. Mom and daughter are curled up on an oversize sofa in Kris’s office, taking a break from working on the Kardashian Kollection clothing line at Sears, the Kardashian Beauty line, and their E! show (the new season premieres this summer). The D word never comes up. Instead, they paint a picture of a warm, happy family living in beautiful chaos (and indeed, at one point, soon-to-be brother/son-in-law Kanye West strolls down the hall in his socks). Read on for a glimpse of what life is like for them when the cameras are off.



 What are your thoughts on Bruce and I being separated? There was no scandal. There was no bad blood. You’re just happier apart. You are nicer to each other now. You get excited to see each other at dinners. It makes me sad that people think Bruce is no longer a part of my life. I talk to him every day! I consider him my second father. Bruce is always going to be here, because he’s my best friend and I adore him. We talk on the phone several times a day. But he’s better [living] in Malibu. So who would you say is the glue in our family?


 It depends on what crisis we’re going through, because there are so many of us. Two heads are better than one. Three heads are better than two. Four heads … that’s how we are.



Follow Me
Credits:  http://www.cosmopolitan.com/
 https://www.keek.com/
Photo credit: Matthias Vriens-McGrath

No comments:

Post a Comment