Sunday, March 2, 2014

Giving My Life Back To Christ, Starting A New Journey!

So in a few hours from now I'll officially be giving my life back to Christ and taking the first big step to give my life back to Christ. I'm going back to church for the first time in now almost seven years. And I'm choosing this beautiful Presbyterian church in my city, a church that I've never been to before. But that I've been drown to for many years now. So for me there was no other choice of church for me to choose to go to.




 This church has been the only church that I've wanted to go to and be apart of for years now. I simply wasn't in a place to give myself back to God yet alone go back to church. But now that I'm back reading my bible and Jesus calling. I'm finally in a place where I'm ready to take this big step and go back to church.  So in a few hours my life will be changing for the better and I'll be taking this huge step and going back to church. And as excited as i am, I'm also a little nervous but I can't wait to start this big and exciting new journey in my life. And to fully have Christ back in my life and to finally be apart of what I think is my dream church and where I believe that I belong!

 

Follow Me

No comments:

Post a Comment