Tuesday, March 18, 2014

ENDURING FINDS: New Blogger- PinkBlossomLemonade

My new friend from Instagram featured my blog on her blog. And I've never had anybody do something this sweet for me online. So everybody check out her blog http://theenduringmind.com/, she's amazing. Love her for doing this for me!

 

ENDURING FINDS: New Blogger- PinkBlossomLemonade

Good Afternoon Everyone!
How has your day been going? I hope that everyone has been having a blessed and productive day I have been and it’s still going but I wanted to take a time out and unwind with a post.
As a blogger, I know how hard it is to get your voice heard. In a wold where blogging is becoming the norm, it’s hard to make a mark for yourself without support which is why I’m here today to support a fellow newbie blogger.
Here name is Quantae and she’s the voice behind the blog PinkBlossomLemonade
Check out Quantae and her blog, PinkBlossomLemonade!
Check out Quantae and her blog, PinkBlossomLemonade!
Quantae is 29 and a mommy. She’s a big fan of NASCAR and the late, great Michael Jackson. Her blog is an insight to her life while covering topics that people can relate to. She explained that she started her blog to introduce herself to the world and added that she finds blogging “therapeutic.” The ultimate goal for her blog is to have something of her own out here in the world and that when people read it, they can relate to her experiences in life.
Please take the time out to check out PinkBlossomLemonade for Quantae’s candid thoughts, entertainment follow ups and much much more.
Share your blogging advice to Quantae and fellow bloggers in the comments below.
Until next time, stay blessed all!
-The Enduring Mind

 

No comments:

Post a Comment