Thursday, March 13, 2014

Jennifer Lopez - I Luh Ya PaPi (Explicit) ft. French Montana

Now as much as I love me some Jennifer Lopez, this video and her voice is exactly why she should NOT be singing. She can't sing for shit,she's an amazing actress but singing isn't a gift that God gave her sadly. Now given she has made some good songs but anybody can make good music but that doesn't mean that you can sing or have talent when it comes to singing. And she simply can NOT sing to save her life. So she seriously NEEDS to let the REAL singers like Mariah Carey, the late AMAZING WHITNEY HOUSTON, Jennifer Hudson, Celine Dion, Beyonce women like that, that actually do have a God given talent when it comes to singing. And that do have God given voices, Jennifer Lopez NEEDS to stick to her God given gift and talent and that's NOT signing, it's ACTING! And this video further proves that and it makes me sad to be saying this because I do lover her. But I've always said this and the truth is the truth!
Credits: http://www.youtube.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment