Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Reunited



I have great news, me and one of my old high school friends Lacey just reunited tonight, about an hour ago. Something told me to do a Facebook search for her and to my amazement I found her. I sent her a friends request and a massage and she responded back to my message a few minutes later. We exchanged numbers and have been texting for the last hour. And it's been like no time has passed at all. Mind you now, it's been almost eleven years since we graduated from high school and that's how long it's been since we last talked.
So for us to just pick up where we left off is crazy, especially after all these years. But I'm so happy that we found each other and she seems to be just as happy. And we promised each other that we would never lose touch again and make time to catch back up with each other. So yet another new journey for me and I'm more then excited to see where this new journey takes me and her. And I'm so happy to have my good friend back!

No comments:

Post a Comment