Monday, March 17, 2014

Not Hiding: Living Life For Yourself/Myself!

I decided to write thing posting because I wanted to be more open and personal with my readers. And open up apart of myself to my readers that I know some of you can relate to on a personal level of your own. And because it's something that I think about sometimes when I'm watching certain things on TV and I hear people talk about this certain topic because I have dealt with this certain situation in my life. So this is something that I can personally say that I understand and know what it's like. But I am different then most people when it comes to this situation and after you read this you'll know why. And I hope that just from reading this I can at least touch one person and make them see that hiding isn't the right thing to ever do.

So what I'm talking about is people that are gay or bisexual and talk about coming out to their families. And where I come into this as far as having dealt with this personally is when I was eighteen I experimented with dating women for about a year in a half. And even though it was just as I said ONLY an experiment for me. Something that I was only curious about, so I needed to do it to know for sure if it was what I really wanted or not. And once I did it I knew quickly that it wasn't for me. And after that year in a half I would NEVER and will NEVER be with a woman again. But it was still something that I have experience in and something that I know what it feels like to have to share with people that I care about. And not know how they are going to take it or how they will feel about me afterwards.
But here's where I differ from most people in the world I think when it comes to what they all call "COMING OUT" which I personally don't agree with or believe in. I believe in being yourself and living your life. And not worrying about what other people think or feel about you or your decisions in life about ANYTHING. But I do understand that some people come from strict families and there might be serious reputations for those people to "come out" to their families. But I look at it like this, if you feel like you have to hide who you are or how you want to live your life you're already dead inside. You're already two feet in the grave, if you can't just live for you regardless of who does or doesn't like it then you might as well kill yourself. Because you're going to be dead on the inside anyways.
With every second that goes by and you have to hide it or live in fear of what this person is going to think if you "come out" instead of just living YOUR life to make YOU happy. Then there's NO point in living in my opinion, So for me when I made the decision to date women for that year in a half, there wasn't a second that I felt the need to hide it. I didn't give a damn who did or didn't like it and I wasn't about to hide it either. I showed off my second and LAST girlfriend the first day that we met up and started dating. I took her to meet my family, not on purpose but because I had to go do something for a family member at the same time that I was with my then girlfriend. And I took her with me and introduced her as my girlfriend and I didn't give a damn who did or didn't like it. Matter of fact I remember my cousin looking at me with disgust in her eyes and I didn't give a flying fuck about it. That was me and who I was back then and if my cousin didn't like that I was with a woman at that time then that was HER problem.
I was happy at that moment in time with my then girlfriend and I wasn't going to let ANYBODY take that away from me. If they didn't like my decisions then that was THEIR problems, they could be sitting there stressing over my decisions. Meanwhile I'm sitting back with my then girlfriend happy and that's just how I've always been, I've always lived MY life to make ME happy. And I don't live with regrets. Life is way to short for that and we all only live once, so we all need to live it to make NOBODY but ourselves and our kids happy. And ANYBODY outside that knows where the door is and it's that simple, no matter who it is in our families. If a person/people don't mean you well and can't be happy for you then they have to go.
You can't let ANYBODY and I mean ANYBODY get in the way of your happiness. So for me when I see people on these TV show or in person say they were scared to "come out" to their families, it's really kind of like bullshit to me. Inside I be saying to myself, live your life, don't hide and say a big FUCK YOU to ANYBODY that can't be happy for you and cheer you on. And stop being a scary ass and live your damn life before your own demons kill you. Mean while your haters are laughing in your faces living your happiness and you're dying inside because you're to worried about what this person is going to think, how this person is going to feel about you afterwards and what's going to happen afterwards. Don't worry about that, just be happy living YOUR life for YOU.
And at the end of the day you came into this world ALONE and when you die you'll be in that casket and in the ground ALONE. So NONE of these people that you're so scared to tell that you're gay or bisexual will be in that casket with you when you die.
So in reality you really shouldn't give a damn what they think or have to say and NONE of them have to live YOUR life for you. So live for YOU stop being a pussy, realize that life is to short to be living in a box and be happy and be your own parade, be your own cheerleaders, fuck the haters and none supporters. And live to make YOU happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment