Wednesday, March 12, 2014

MTV True LIfe: Secret, Sex, Lies....




I've been watching this and many other episodes of MTV True Life, I've actually been watching it since it came out many year ago. And episodes like this one really makes me see how lucky & happy that I am to be the way that I am. And what I mean by that is the fact that I don't live my life in hiding. And that I'll always be open & honest about everything in my life. Even if there might be people that don't like it or agree with it. 
I don't live my life for other people, I don't live to make others happy. I live for myself & to make me happy. But the people on this show I'm a lot of the episodes about different topics all seem to have one thing in common. And that's the fact that they hide certain things about themselves or the the decisions they've made from everybody they know. But me personally, I could never live my live & feel like I have to hide it. 
This is me, you either take it or leave if but either way I really don't care & I'm still going to live my life rather you like it or not. And it's just that simple with me but I do get why some people have to hide. But I'm just glad that I would never life like they!

)

No comments:

Post a Comment