Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Drinking Problems/Personal Blogging/Grow Ass Immaturity!

I don't know if I talked about this in the posting that I posted a couple weeks ago about drinking being glorified or not. But either way it's something that I feel like I need to talk to now just from all the reality shows that I watch and from some other things that I've seen and heard in life. And that being the fact that I feel like people can be alcoholics without having drank all day everyday, I personally feel like if you can't take a drink or drink without acting a fool or falling out then you have a drinking problem. People have it all wrong when it comes to drinking and having a drinking problem. If a person can't act normal after having a few drinks then they have a drinking problem. There are more then one way to have a drinking problem in my opinion and this is something that people need to realize. And especially on these reality shows, some of these women/people are the biggest alcoholics there are. And the fact that it's being shown on TV and the fact that these people are influences on younger people and kids but they are clearly alcoholics is a problem. And it's not something that should be shown on TV and these people need to get help. And these TV companies need to stop broadcasting certain things and stop letting certain people be on their shows! So then there is another thing from watching the reunion of a show called Blood Sweat And Heels that I watched which is also the video above that caught my attention because it's something that I wrote about in one of my postings last week. And that's about people like me that have personal blogs and we/I blog/write about things that happen in our lives. Rather it be an actual event that happened in our/my lives/life. Or if it's an actual conversation that we had with somebody/people. And in this video of the reunion of Blood Sweat And Heels the ladies which is the cast of the show had a luncheon together. And one of the ladies is an blogger and she wrote on her blog about what happened at the lunch with the ladies. And some of the ladies didn't like what she wrote on her blog. And she like me felt like because the conversation that she had with some of the ladies at the luncheon wasn't a big deal or anything personal. And that's how I felt about the situation that I had with my now ex friend, what I wrote on my blog wasn't a big deal or anything personal that we talked about. And I like the woman from this cast that's also a blogger, my blog is about my life. Rather it be an event that's happening in my life or a conversation that I have with a person/people that I don't feel is important or a big deal. Whatever I feel the need to share here I will, my blog is my therapy. But if there is something that I feel is important, meant to be private or is a big deal between me and somebody else then NO I WILL NOT SHARE IT ON MY BLOG! I'm not that inconsiderate but my blog is an open book into my life, my opinions and other things that I choose to share with the world. And that's all to that, END OF STORY WHEN IT COMES TO THAT!
One other thing that's on my mind is I watch these reality shows, like Basketball Wives/Love And Hip Hop and shows like this. And as much as I do love them sometimes it gets to the point where it's like ladies some of you are way to old to act the way you do. Some of these women are in their forties but yet they act like they are still in high school. And it's just sad and pathetic and they are extremely immature and seriously NEED to GROW THE HELL UP. And learn the adult way to handle situations and for these women to act this way on national television is even more immature. And then some of them have adult children or children themselves and what kind of example are they sitting for their kids. And what kind of example are they setting for women, it's just ridiculous how these women act. They seriously need to take hard looks in the mirror and grow up. They just make themselves look stupid! Credits: http://www.ddotomen.com http://atlantablackstar.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment