Monday, March 31, 2014

Lindsay Lohan Gives Back Through Community Service - Lindsay Documentary On Own



I watched last night episode of Lindsay, Lindsay Lohan documentary show and in this episode she has to do court ordered community service. And she went to this school for less privilege kids and she bonded with this one little boy and it really tugged at my heart strings and got me all emotional. It was really beautiful to see, I loved seeing this side of her and it made me love her all that much more. And regardless of what people say about her or think about her, I truly feel in my soul after seeing her bond with these kids and this particular boy that Lindsay Lohan will make an amazing mother one day. This part of last nights show brought me to tears, it was just touching and completely heartwarming.




Follow Us

No comments:

Post a Comment