Saturday, March 1, 2014

Wearing Makeup While In Labor, BULLSHIT!!

Picture
My picture says it all, this is a picture that I posted on my instagram today after seeing a picture of this woman putting on makeup this morning. And I've always felt some kind of way about women doing this. I think that it's ridiculous to wear makeup while having a baby. So I had to post this on my instagram after I saw this woman putting on makeup while having a baby. So for me everything that needs to be said is said in this picture. So for me enough said!
But this is just my opinion, clearly other women are free to feel differently. But for me wearing makeup while having a baby is fake, shows your insecurities and it's not about the mother its about the child being born. And most importantly its not nature to wear makeup when doing something that is so natural. And that's having a child!

Follow Me

No comments:

Post a Comment