Tuesday, March 18, 2014

You Live And You Learn: Life Goes On!

Another one bites the dust, so I tried to start a new friendship with a person that I thought was my friend way back in high school. But I just learned that she was never a real friend of mine. And she lied to me for no reason at all instead of just being a woman and being real about how she really felt about me. And I don't get people that are like that, just be honest about things and to people. There's no need to lie to people, especially when they are being nothing but honest and real with you. And i told her that I wouldn't write about her anymore here on my blog but my blog is a place where I vent and share parts of my life with my readers. Good, bad and everything in between. So I needed to vent about this situation also, so with that being said I'm so disappointed that I so called myself trying to reach out with a person that I thought was my real friend way back when.

And come to find out that not only was she a real friend to me way back when and now she's lying to me back then and now. And I don't think that I deserved to be treated like that back then or now. Especially when I've never been nothing but honest and real with this person. And when I really did consider and treated this person as a real friend back then. But now that I know that this person did nothing but play me, lie to me and abuse the friendship that I gave to them. I'm happy that us trying to be friends again is over before it really had a chance to get started again. She's clearly NOT worthy of a friendship with me again and now life for me can go on without that type of person in it like it has all these years of us not talking to each other.
And I feel good knowing that I was back then and today nothing but honest and real. And I can feel good knowing that I tried to give a friendship with her another chance. And as I told her in one of the last texts that I sent her what goes around comes around. And that you get no where by lying to people. So she'll rep what she sows and she'll get hers for treating me the way that she has and I feel good knowing that! So now this will be the last time that I ever speak or think about her again, GOODBYE LACEY!  One last thing I don't need or want FAKEASS people in my life, so good reddens to her!

No comments:

Post a Comment