Monday, March 17, 2014

Cody Simpson & Witney, Candice Cameron Bure, And Amy Purdy DWTS 18 (Opening Night)

Now this guy here Cody Simpson, I didn't chose to have him as one of the celebrities that I'm cheering on this season but after this performance I just might have to rethink that. He's an great dancer as I thought he would be..
Now Candice Cameron Bure is one of the celebrities from this season of Dancing With The Stars that I am rooting on and cheering for. And after this performance I think that she might be a contender and I see her going very far this season on DWTS. I'm so glad that I chose her to be apart of my DWTS squad! And I chose to put Amy Purdy DWTS opening performance up because I think what she's doing in being on the show this season is inspiring and I'm all about inspiration ALWAYS! And you would never never know that her legs aren't her real legs from how she walks and dances. She's truly an amazing person inside and out!

No comments:

Post a Comment