Saturday, March 1, 2014

Tamar Braxton is RACHET



 
 
 OK so I was thinking about everything with my woman crush Wednesday of Aubrey O'Day for this week. And I went to thinking that I wanted Tamar Braxton to he my woman crush wednesday for next week. So I started thinking about everything that I wanted to say I'm the description. And I said to myself that I can't wait another seven days. So I'm cheating this week & I'm going to have two women for my woman crush Wednesday.
I'm keeping my last pic of Aubrey O'Day & now I'm adding this one of Tamar Braxton as my second & REAL woman crush Wednesday for this week. But I don't care about cheating this week, I need to get some things off of my chest about Tamar Braxton. And let me make this clear right now, I do love Tamar Braxton so much. She's all that I really listen to right now. She's my favorite singer right now & to me she has the BEST album out right now with Love and War. 
But NOBODY & I mean NOBODY WILL EVER CLOUD MY JUDGMENT! So with all that being said, here's what I need to say about Mrs Tamar Braxton. As blessed as she is that God gave her the voice that she has, the family that she has, the husband that she has & the baby that she has. She is SO DAMN RATCHET, GHETTO & HOOD. And she's exactly why we as black people to a huge extent have such a bad name when it comes to white people. 
And she's a horrible role model to not only women as a whole but more so for young black girls. And I say these things because of how she acts, she's always so fucking loud. She acts like she has no home training & like her parents taught her nothing. And it's crazy because her parents didn't raise her to be the way that she is. For goodness sake BOTH of her parents are ministers in church. 
They baptized her baby, so I do t understand why she acts the way that she does. And it's honestly shameful to me as a black woman the way that she acts. And even though she seems like a good mother to her son. I do feel so bad for him because she clearly is either to stupid to the world that we black people live in or doesn't give a damn. Because at this moment our young black boys are being killed by all these racist white men. 
And this is how she's acting raising a little boy. We as black people can't give these white people ANY reason to not like us. Even if they don't know us, they WILL kill us & it's happening as we speak in America. But yet her she is giving the white man more reasons to hate us black people more then they already do. And that's sad to say but it's the truth, we black people can NOT give white people more ammunition to want to blow our brains out. 
And that's exactly what Tamar Braxton is doing. And I just pray that her son is better then her & doesn't see bow she acts & thinks it's OK to act that way. Or God help him is all that I can say & again it's sad to say that but again it's the truth. We as black people will never be equal & we'll always be looked down on & we'll always have to prove ourselves. That's just always going to be life for us black people. 
And we don't need more black people like Tamar Braxton making that more hard for us then it already is. And one would think that with her seeing how she acts on NATIONAL TELEVISION & now having a child would make her change how she acts. But nothing has changed how she acts, so it's just who she is. Tamar Braxton as talented & beautiful & blessed as she is. Is NOTHING MORE THEN A IMMATURE RATCHET LITTLE GIRL THAT'S CRYING FOR ATTENTION! 
And she's a disgrace for us REAL black people. And I don't get it, she has way more then most people in this world could ever dream of having. But yet she's still crying like a little six year old baby ALL the damn time. It's really sad & pathetic when you really think about it. And if I had a little girl I would let my little girl watch her show or Braxton Family Values just to say to my little girl, that this is how you're NEVER suppose to act. 
This is how mommy wants you to NEVER act! But for NO other reason & yes Tamar Braxton is an inspiration when it comes to having your dreams come true no matter how old you are. But that's NOT enough & that's NOT good enough. If how you act & your actions don't live up to your success then that success means NOTHING at the end of the day. All those awards mean NOTHING at the end of the day. If how you act & the horrible role model that you are don't match up to that success then it means NOTHING. 
And I would NEVER let my little girl look up to her if I had a little girl! Tamar Braxton is just a nasty shameful person to me. When ever she opens up her mouth other then to sing it's just GARBAGE that comes out of it. She should just SHUT UP & look pretty & sing when she needs to! At this moment until she changes how she acts that's ALL that she's worth in MY book!

Follow Me

No comments:

Post a Comment