Wednesday, March 12, 2014

The Have And The Have Nots

Just got done watching the finale of season two of The Have And The Have Nots and I can not wait for season three if there even will be a season three. Because I haven't heard anything yet about there being a season three yet. But tonight was just the finale of season two, so it's way to soon to be talking about more seasons. But just from how tonight's season finale ended I'm pretty sure that there will be a season three.

And after how tonight's finale ended and how this and the first season's were I'm so excited to see what's yet to come on this show. So I can not wait for season three and many, many more season's to come. This show is truly an amazing show but I mean HELLO it's Tyler Perry so nothing less is to be expected. So season three can't come fast enough if you ask me!





No comments:

Post a Comment