Saturday, March 15, 2014

Grow UP!!

So earlier yesterday me and my friend were texting each other and we were talking about the fact that I don't drink and the fact that I'm a home body and I really don't like going out much. And she made a statement about me not being able to find my husband unless I start going out more. And that statement really struck a cord in me and not in a good way, in a bad way. Because I completely disagree with that statement. I don't feel like I need to go out more to find my husband.
I know that God already has it set in stone for me and my husband to meet wherever, however, whenever it's meant for us to meet. Even if it's at the grocery store, the park, wherever it may be. God will have both of us be there at the exact same time because that will be how we are meant to meet. But I don't feel like I need to start going out more just to meet my husband, it will happen exactly how God has it set to happen. I don't have to step outside of my comfort zone and do things that aren't me, aren't who I am and aren't the type of person that I am to meet my husband.

God knows my heart and God will know my husband's heart also and he already has it set in stone how and when we are suppose to meet. So with all that said I didn't really appreciate that statement at all but I just told myself that I'd get it off my chest via writing about it here! Another thing that we talked about was the fact that I don't like going out because I personally have always been a home body. So going out has never been my thing, I did it for like a year of my life when I was about eighteen-nineteen years old. And then I was like fuck this, I'm over this and this isn't me.
And frankly I think that going out all the time is beneath me, I'm to good to be out in clubs or bars all the time. I've always known better then that. And always known that that's NOT the way that any REAL woman should carry herself and it's NOT a good look. And also at both of our ages, me and my friend we are BOTH either already thrity because I think she's a year older then I am. And I'll be thirty in a few months, so I personally feel like we are BOTH way to old to be going out clubbing, in bars and drinking all the time.
And what REAL man would look at me as a TWENTY NINE year old woman with a now SEVEN year old child and I'm always in the clubs or bars and drinking all the time and say now that there woman is the type of woman that I want to bring home to meet my parents?! That there is the woman that I can see myself marrying and the same thing goes for me as a woman. What would I as a woman that has so much respect for herself want a man that's my age, damn near thirty years old. That's always in the clubs, bars and drinking all the time, like I'm really going to look at that guy and say now this man right here is the man that I want to marry?! This is the man that I want to bring home to meet my parents, come now GET REAL!
And I personally have NO respect for women especially way more then men that have kids but yet every weekend they are in the clubs/bars and drinking like they are dumb teenagers. Meanwhile somebody else is raising their kids while they are out shaking their asses. I have ZERO respect for those types of women. But a man knows that with me I'll be at home ALWAYS with our kids and our family and he will to and that's where we are BOTH suppose to ALWAYS be unless we are working or spending time together as a couple.
And at our ages that's where we are suppose to be anyways, you aren't suppose to still be doing and acting the same ways you were as a teenager or ten years ago. At our age it's time to GROW THE HELL UP AND AS MY MOM WOULD SAY CUT THE BULLSHIT! And at our ages a good time shouldn't be getting shit faced drinking. partying, clubbing, going to bars. At our age a good time should be at home with your own family. Or doing things that FAMILIES OR MARRIED COUPLES DO FOR A FUN TIME! NOT SHAKING YOUR ASS IN SOME CLUB OR BAR AND WAKING UP THE NEXT DAY WITH A HANGOVER!
If you ask me there should be a cut off age for clubs and bars. And once you hit thirty it should be illegal for you to go into a club or bar and at almost thirty or in your thirties you should be way more mature then to still be getting drunk! And again it's NOT a good look for a woman to be drunk out of her mind, way more then it is for a man. But the moral of all this for ME is that I'm beyond drinking, clubbing, going to bars, all that. Always have been, my life is at home with my child. And one day it'll be with MY family and a good time for me is movie night. Dinner and a movie, bowling and dinner, game night. walks on the beach. Simple things. But that's what it's suppose to be, I'm TWENTY NINE NOT EIGHTEEN.
And I have somebody that calls me MOMMY, so I actually have somebody other then myself that I'm responsible for and that looks up to me. So home with him is where I'm suppose to be. I'm not a child anymore, I'm not in high school anymore. I'm to good for that childish lifestyle and I know better then that!



No comments:

Post a Comment