Saturday, March 1, 2014

If You Can't Take The Heat Get Out Of The Kitchen!

Picture
This is something that I've been saying for years now online. But it just never seems to change or get better. But Just think that its sad that people can't have their own mind and their own opinions without people getting all in their feelings and getting all upset. We are all entitled to our opinions and some of us do actually have our own minds. And some of us aren't scared to speak our minds.
And I would think that people would rather people be honest with them then to lie to them or to tell them what they want to hear. I would never want fake people around me, I would rather people be honest with me even if its not what I want to hear. Then to sit and lie to me or be fake and only tell me what I want to hear. So I don't understand why most other people aren't the same way and don't feel the same way. It really blows my mind and when it comes to people posting things online.
I feel like once you post something online you're opening up a door to all kinds of things being said. So I just feel like if you can't take the heat then get out of the kitchen and maybe you shouldn't be online. And you definitely shouldn't be posting things online if you can't what may happen once you open that door when you choose to post things online!

Follow Me

No comments:

Post a Comment