Thursday, October 10, 2013

Sleepy Hollow

I've always had this thing growing up with all the Sleepy Hollow and the headless horseman tales growing up. So I decided to watch the first episode of this show an hour ago and I must admit that at first I didn't like it. Bur now after watching the first episode and now being on the second episode as we speak I'm finding myself to actually like this show. Maybe even loving it, it's not quite what i expecting when I thought of the tales of Sleepy Hollow growing up. That I can admit but I'm liking the show and what I;m seeing so far.



And even though it's not what I expected it to be and it's not real like the ghost shows that I love watching. I'm now so excited about this show and can't wait to see what happens throughout this show. And once I get done watching the episode that I'm watching right now on demand. I'll still be two episodes behind that I'll get caught up on later on tonight most likely once I wake up later on today. And I definitely hope that this show comes back for many more seasons and that it only runs during halloween time of the year. That just makes it all that much better in my opinion. So happy for this new show Sleepy Hollow!

Follow Me

No comments:

Post a Comment