Monday, October 7, 2013

Why This Blog




I decided to make this blog because for one I got bored & a little sick of my personal site. It just doesn't fulfill me anymore & secondly because my life is boring to me. So I was just sitting thinking a could of days ago & thought about what if I decided to make one of the thugs that I love. The things that I'm interested in, so that's where this blog comes into play. I decided to make this blog solely decided to the things/people that u love I have interest in.
And as you can see I love cooking, I have a passion. for it. That's actually my good in that picture. I'm a huge Michael Jackson fan, I love nascar & I love ghost shows. The haunting being my favorite as of right now. So with all this being said I really hope to build up my blog & also that my readers enjoy the things that make me happy. And enjoy my blog. So enjoy & feel free to communicate with me. And if you have any questions feel free to ask, thanks for listening/reading my posts!

Follow Me

No comments:

Post a Comment