Saturday, December 21, 2013

Childhood Movies/Classics - Home Alone Movies

I mean these movies almost don't need anything to be said about them. Well the first two anyways, the other three especially the last one are questionable. But the first two home alone movies are classic funny/hilarious movies that will NEVER and I mean NEVER get old. I seriously could sit and watch the first four all day, well maybe just the first two all day. The first two home alone movies would probably have to be my two favorite movies in all of the world.


 And I do have the first four on DVD, that I just recently ordered online for me and my son to watch whenever we want to. And after just recently seeing the fifth home alone movie I won't be ordering that one. It's just not good at all. But that's no shock to me to be honest. After the first two the third and fourth one's simply couldn't compete with the first two. Once they changed the actors that changed everything about the movies and not in good ways. But the last one just really isn't worth watching again yet alone me actually spending my money on. So that one will NOT be added to the collection but I had to see it to know for sure
But these minus the last home alone movies are great movies to watch when you just want some good movies to watch. Or on a boring Saturday and you want to sit in bed or on the couch under covers watching movies. These for sure will do the trick and I'm so glad that I actually have the first four movies. And I think that everybody should have at least the first two home alone movies, they are a must have always!

Follow Me

No comments:

Post a Comment