Saturday, December 21, 2013

Who Wants To Be A Millionaire - Cedric The Entertainer

Now this show I've been watching for years now since it first came out years ago when Regis Philbin was the host and since then they've had different hosts. And they've also changed how the show is and that it's went from an hour show to now only being half an hour show. And the new host of the show now is Cedric The Entertainer and that's a big part of why I'm even writing this posting in the first place. If you ask me he should of been the host from day on all those years ago, he's so funny. And makes the show so much more fun and he has so much more energy then past host including Regis Philbin.

I mean no disrespect towards Regis Philbin or other people that have hosted the show in the past. I just personally feel like Cedric The Entertainer was made for this show. He has and has the energy to host this type of show. And him being a comedian comes in handy and brings a lot to the show. And also him being younger brings a lot to the show. So I just think that he's better for the job and should of been the host from the beginning.
So I love watching this show now a lot more now that he's hosting it. And it's just that much better now that he's the host. And I'm so happy for him, so happy that he's the host of the show now. And I do hope that they keep him as the host for the future. there won't ever be host as good as him if they don't that's for sure!

Follow Me

No comments:

Post a Comment