Tuesday, December 17, 2013

DWTS, "Dancing With The Stars"

dancing with the stars has been a great surprise for me the last few years. Because if you would of told me a few years ago that I would ever watch this show I would of told you that you're crazy. But I somehow started watching it and I've fallen in love with it and now I watch it every single season. And the celebrities that are on the show for the most part are pretty good dancers actually. Very few are bad dancers at this point in the show.

And that in itself makes it nice to watch because there are non dancers. They are professional at doing other things, not on the dance floor but they are all somewhat talented on the dance floor nonetheless. Given there are a few that have had some kind of dance influence in some part of their lives. And some that do other types of dances in their regular lives with whatever it is that they do as celebrities. Like there might be a singer, rapper or actor that has done some dancing in their music videos, live performers or movies. But they've never done ballroom dancing before so it's still somewhat of a challenge for them because it's outside of their comfort zone of dancing.


 But its just nice to see people that for the most part know nothing about dance and dancing become dancers in a short amount of time. Not to mention that some of the men are hot and they have to wear these tiny outfits. And tight pants and shirtless, so as a woman that's hot to me. And that makes it so much easier for me to watch and like. So that for sure is a great thing and also the outfits that the women wear are hot also.
Bur I've always loved dancing and I'm madly in love with music, it's a HUGE part of my life. So this show is something that I love watching for those two simple fact alone. I love almost anything on TV that deals with music and dancing. The only one thing that I would have to say that I personally don't like about dwts is the slow dances but I know that they have to do them. So it's no big deal I'll just fast forward it if I really don't want to see it.
So overall I'm so happy to have this surprise in my life as far as my TV shows go, it;s a nice addition and a good show to watch. So I honestly can't wait until the next season airs. And I can't wait to see what celebrities are on the new season!

Follow Me

No comments:

Post a Comment