Tuesday, December 17, 2013

My Soaps

So I recently started back watching my soaps and I watch two of the only three that are still on the air as of right now. And that's the Young And The Restless and The Bold And The Beautiful. And I must admit that I've kind of gotten into them And I've watched Y&R off and on the past few years but I've never really been into the bold and the beautiful that much. But I'm really starting to get into it right now. And as I've said with Y&R I've always been off and on with. And right now I'm very much on with it.

The plots of both shows are really good right now and that's apart of why they've both sucked me back in. And they are also classic in the soap world. They've both been around for many years now. So for me they both go back to my childhood. So it's kind of nice to be back into these two soaps especially Y&R. So hopefully I'll continue to be into them but when it comes to me & soaps I never know. It's day to day when it comes to soaps, So we'll see I guess...


Follow Me

No comments:

Post a Comment