Saturday, December 21, 2013

Witches Of East End


I tried not getting into this show but it some how sucked me in anyways. I actually watched the whole first season last weekend minus the very last episode, which I will be watching soon. And I actually like this show. Which doesn't surprise me because I've always had this thing for witch shows and movies. But I do have to say that this show isn't nearly as good as other witch shows and movies that I've seen in the past.
 But it's for sure something that's good to watch when you don't have anything else to watch or during Halloween. Or if you're just in the mood to watch something that's more magical in a witch type of way. Or if you're in the mood to watch about witches, then this show is perfect. And I'll for sure watch more if it comes back for more seasons.

Follow Me

No comments:

Post a Comment