Saturday, December 21, 2013

Tanked

I recently started watching this show called tanked. It's about a family owned company that builds custom aquariums for people and businesses. And their work is truly incredible and I'm growing to love this show. It's an amazing show and I just love watching them build these tanks for people. They can take any idea that these companies or people have and make them a reality.


I had no idea what it takes to go into making tanks or that it was really even a real business before I started watching this show a few weeks ago. And I'm truly blown away by this business now that I know that its real. And not just that but I had no idea that there was so many different types of fish in this world before I started watching this show. There is just so much that goes into this type of business. between how they make the tanks, all the types of fish there are in this world. And all the things you can actually put inside the tank to make it be how the customer wants it to be.

Building these custom tanks are truly an amazing business and its truly an artist way to express oneself. And a great way for business owners to make more money and for sure head turners. And I definitely have always loved family owned businesses. So the fact that its such a great business, that its a very artistic business but that it's also a family owned business makes it all that much better. All in all its just amazing what the cast of tanked do with their business. And their tanks are amazing also, they are really great at what they do!

Follow Me

No comments:

Post a Comment