Saturday, December 21, 2013

Macy Day Parades/Yearly Tradiditon!

I never thought that I would ever be one to sit in bed on Thanksgiving and Christmas and watch parades on TV. But now that I have a child its become somewhat of a tradition for me and my son. I like to DVR the Macy Day Parades on Christmas and on thanksgiving and sit in bed with my son and watch them. I don't know what changed with me and these parades because parades have never been my thing. But I guess it's true what they say when you become a parent some things change. And for me this is for sure one thing that has changed for me.

So now that my son is six years old its become somewhat of a tradition for me to DVR the Christmas and Thanksgiving Day parades and at some point that day watch them with my son. And it's now something that I actually look forward to doing with my baby and its a bonding time for us. And its something really special that we share together. And for that it means a lot to me. And I hope that it will for him to as he gets older and I hope that its something that we can do every year for now on. And maybe even one day go to see these parades in person one year. Now that would really be amazing and be a real bonding experience for me and my son!

Follow Me

No comments:

Post a Comment