Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Scandalious Almost Human

So this show scandal that I've been watching since it came out earlier this year, I'm in love with. And this new show called almost human is still growing on me. And it's different then any other show I've ever watched. And normally it's not my type of show but like I said it's growing on me. And I'm slowly starting to like it.

These two shows are polar opposites, one is just what the name of it says it is. It's a scandalous show and almost human is kind of just about it's title also. So I guess they have that in common haha but as far as everything else they are completely different. Scandal being about this high powered woman that helps high powered people get out of very sticky situations. And it's filled with lots of drama, mean while almost human is about the future that's no where near here yet.



And there being this reboot that's made to look, run and live like a human as a police officer. And everything in this show is so futuristic and is very action filled.
So you see they are so different, even though scandal does have some action in it but not nearly as much as almost human does. It's more about as the name says "scandal". But these two shows are great shows and scandal has been one of my favorite shows since it premiered earlier this year. I just love it, it's a great show. And I love how scandalous it is and the drama and action that's in it also.
As for almost human it still has to grow on me more and I still have to get use to it being more of an action packed show. Because action packed shows and movies really aren't my thing. But I'm letting myself try something new with almost human. So the jury is still out on this almost human. But I do think that I'll end up really liking it and watching every season.

Follow Me

No comments:

Post a Comment